Wednesday, 14 August 2013


How could I forget - as a direct result of showing at BSMC The Event show, the Chicken Shack Ducati was on the telly! On ITV4's The Motorbike Show, after I was interviewed by the very kind and friendly Mr Henry Cole. Three years ago if someone had told me the first Chicken Shack bike would be on top blogs, in a one of a kind bike show and then on television I would have advised therapy!


  1. Don't freak out old friend.
    Everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame...


    Keep up the good work and can't wait to see your progress!!


  2. Hey Chris! How you doing? Great to hear from you mate - I checked your blog recently - everything looking clean and sweet! Looking forward to seeing the complete bike it's going to be epic. Might have to ask some advice from you about machining tools on a budget at some stage.....